Hofmann Personal invests in Carpe Diem with SCWP

The Nuremberg-based personnel service provider I.K. Hofmann has acquired the 75% of the Austrian temporary staffing agency Carpe Diem (while the remaining 25 percent will remain with the founding couple, Oliver and Sandra Peherstorfer, who will continue to manage the company). Hofmann Personal thus expands its offering in the placement of skilled workers from the industrial and crafts sectors. Carpe Diem Austrian Operarius specializes in providing skilled workers in the fields of construction, trade, and technology. The company has branches in Lower Austria and Vienna and is also active in Hungary and Poland through subsidiaries.

Hofmann Personal Advisors:

  • SCWP Schindhelm: Clemens Harsch (Corporate/M&A; Linz), Dr. Roland Heinrich (Employment Law; Wels, pictured), Markus Fellner (Antitrust Law; Vienna)

Shareholder Advisors (Founders):

  • Waitz Haselbruner (Linz): Dr. Kornelia Waitz-Ramsauer (Lead; Corporate/M&A); Associate: Martina Kovacevic (Corporate/M&A, Employment Law; Junior Associate)

The founding couple, Peherstorfer, relied on Linz partner Waitz-Ramsauer for the sale of their shares, who also coordinated the sale on behalf of the German sellers. For tax matters, the sellers engaged the tax consultancy firm BNP. In Germany, the two shareholders, reportedly from Munich, consulted attorney René-Dirk Hundertmark.